Thammasat University Faculty of Law is pleased to announce a list of successful applicants who are admitted to the Bachelor of Laws Program in Business Law (International Program) for the 2017 Academic Year.
HOW TO ACCEPT ADMISSION OFFERS
Successful applicants to the Bachelor of Laws Program in Business Law (International Program) must respond to their admission offer between Wed. 5, Fri. 7 – Sat. 8 April 2017, 09.00 – 16.00 hrs.
In order to accept the offer of admission, applicants must:
(1) Complete an Admission Acceptance Form (THAI STUDENTS / FOREIGN STUDENTS), and deliver it in person to a Program official at the Office of the International Programs (Room LA 124), next to the Common Room, Faculty of Law Building, Tha Phra Chan; and
(2) Pay a deposit of THB 82,685 (THAI STUDENTS) OR THB 92,235 (FOREIGN STUDENTS) and submit proof of the payment to a staff member at the Office of the International Programs. The payment must be made during the above-mentioned period into the following bank account.
Account name: “Faculty of Law, Thammasat University (Bachelor of Laws Program in Business Law International Program)”
Account No.: 981-7-73517-6
Bank: Krungthai Bank PCL, Thammasat University Tha Phra Chan Branch
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
(1) The deposit is non-refundable and will be subtracted from the total dues of tuition fees;
(2) An applicant may authorise a person to submit the completed Admission Acceptance Form and the payment receipt on his or her behalf. In order to do so, a Proxy Form must be used;
(3) Overseas successful applicants may submit a digital copy of the completed Admission Acceptance Form and payment receipt via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the given deadline; and
(4) The applicants who have accepted their admission offer will be disqualified from admission to any other degree program through the Ministry of Education’s Central University Admissions System (CUAS).